DHL has advised that there may be a slight delay of 1-2 days to most destinations from Australia. To minimise the impact, Adour and Kin will despatch orders received before 3pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on the same day. Orders received after this time, on the weekend, or public holidays will be despatched the next working day.
Click here for the latest information specific to your location from DHL Express -
Adour and Kin are monitoring delivery status at all locations on a daily basis, and will keep you informed of service disruptions as the situation progresses.
March 30, 2020
Express international shipping is complimentary on all orders. At time of writing we expect there to be minimal disruption to international deliveries. Our network partner, DHL Express, continues to be operational in all regions, however there may be a slight delay with some orders due to increase demand on services. We will endeavour to pack and send all orders made before 3pm AEST on the date of order (M-F), or the nextworking day if processed after 3pm or over the weekend. A shipping number will be provided once despatched so you can track the process of your delivery.
DHL has advised :
• Service to Spain, Switzerland and South Korea has resumed
• New Zealand: deliveries continue despite the country’s highest alert, level 4 lockdown
• UK: Royal Mail have reported no delivery delays
• US: United States Postal Service (USPS) deliveries continue, minor disruptions at present
• Europe: Border controls are continuing to add up to 2 day delays to destinations
• France: Postal deliveries in France have been reduced to 3 days, expect additional delays
A number of new procedures to protect both couriers and customers are being introduced, for example, handheld scanners with be sanitised before each delivery. In addition, the option of contactless delivery is being offered to assist our customers who do not wish to sign on scanners or on paper due to social distancing.
A Signature Release option will be available on the DHL On Demand Delivery platform.
Please note the following important rules we always follow for Signature Release :
• Shipments keep the signature requirement, unless the receiver authorizes release using On Demand Delivery
• DHL stores an electronic record of the release authorization, including name, date and time
• Signature Release does not mean DHL will “just leave it.” The receiver must authorize the release using On Demand Delivery. If there is no release authorization, we will always attempt to get a signature
• In cases where the receiver does not choose Signature Release prior to delivery, but still does not want to sign on the scanner, our couriers will temporarily offer a non-contact alternative.
CSERA Complete Restore is housed in Melbourne, Australia in a controlled facility with minimal human contact. Our current batch was blended, sealed and boxed towards the end of last year in Melbourne - under our usual strict clinical conditions. As an added precaution, we will be temporarily packing our custom-made delivery boxes into an external courier bag for all orders.
Orders are shipped Free of Charge from Australia using DHL International Express. Depending on your location, items generally arrive between 1-3 business days from despatch.
We currently ship to the following destinations:
Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Canada, United States
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Australia, New Zealand
Please note that you will be responsible for any taxes and duties applicable to clear local customs. The United States, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, the Phillipines, Malaysia, New Zealand and Korea (Republic of) are currently exempt from any such taxes and fees; however regulations change monthly by country. Please refer to your local customs authority for clarification.
Adour and Kin is not liable for any losses, damages, additional fees caused or accrued by customs or delays by delivery services. Adour and Kin is not liable for and will not refund any orders confiscated by customs; you are purchasing at your own risk.
A request for refund may be made up to 7 days from receipt of goods. Any returned items must arrive to us in unused condition at your own expense. We suggest you use a tracking service as Adour and Kin cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post. Returns will only be accepted if seals and the original packaging are fully intact. Adour and Kin is unable to accept returns once the product has been opened.
Once approved, refunds will be made within two weeks of receipt via direct deposit to your credit card or original method of payment (less any additional shipping fees or taxes). Adour and Kin will notify you by email when the item/s has been received and your refund processed. Depending on your card issuer, it can take up to an additional 10 business days for the funds to be reflected in your account.